Pujya Guru Maa Rokmani Ji, affectionately known as "Maa" or "Mother", is a Spiritual Teacher and has devoted her life to Lord Shani Dev, Spirituality, Human Welfare and Spreading the Holy Name of Hare Krishna throughout the World by following Param Pujya Guru Rajneesh Rishi Ji's teachings. She renounced the worldly education from a one of the Top Public Schools in Delhi "Springdales Public School" few year ago and started learning Spirituality, Vedic Astrology, Yantra - Mantra - Tantra, Meditation, Kundali Awakening, Sanskrit language, Knowledge of Vedas, Purans, Upnishads, and other Holy books from Her Guru - Param Pujya Guru Rajneesh Rishi Ji. Maa is Preaching the Holy Name of God Through Shrimad Bhagwat Katha and Satsang Pravachans in Hindi & English Language all Around the World and yet you will be surprised to know that she does NOT charge any money for doing the Shrimad Bhagwat Katha or Satsang - Pravachans for herself. Pujya Maa Rokmani Ji gives 100% of monetary or other offerings as a result Shrimad Bhagwat Katha and other Programs for Construction of Upcoming Shani - Navgrah Temples & Rishi Spiritual Ashram, Old Age Home, Cow Shelters etc. She is following the foot steps of Pujya Guru Shri Rajneesh Rishi Ji, who belive NOT to Sell Dharma.
Shrimad Bhagwat Katha is the most sacred books of the Hindus. It gives a tremendous insight, a profound vision, and an entirely new perspective to the person who hears the narrative. On hearing, a person is never the same. There is a a complete transformation, literally a new birth. Atma (soul) by it’s own nature is sovereign – it cannot by nature be bound – whatever bondages felt are sheer illusions of the mind. Shrimad Bhagwatam provides that light which enables Jeeva (human being) to experience the wonderful freedom of liberation. Shrimad Bhagwat Katha expresses this philosophy through the narration of the life stories of 24 incarnations of Lord Vishnu. Amongst these, the tenth volume of the Shrimad Bhagwatam narrates in infinite detail, the story of Lord Krishna. Since all 24 incarnations are of Lord Vishnu, it is a vitally important scripture for the Vaishnavas.
Shrimad Bhagwat Katha by Guru Maa Rokmani Ji
Benefits of Organizing Shrimad Bhagwat Katha ?
1. For Health, Wealth & Prosperity
2. For Your Spiritual Journey ( Bhagwat Prapti )
3. To Attain Moksha
4. To Please all your Pitra Devta
5. For Peace of Good / Evil Spirit
6. To Fulfil Desire ( Manokamna Poorti / Mannat )
7. Free Astrological Help will be Provided by Guru Rajneesh Rishi Ji Himself During all 7 Days of Shrimad Bhagwat Katha for Needy Devotees.
Requirements For Shrimad Bhagwat Katha ?
For Organizing Shreemad Bhagwat Katha Following Arrangements Shall be Made :
1. Suitable Space to Accommodate a large Number of Devotees, eg. a Temple or a Hall or a Garden or a Field.
2. All Traveling, Accommodation and Food Arrangements will be Arranged by the Organizers for Guru ji, Guru Maa and Our Team of 6 - 15 Members.
3. During Shrimad Bhagwat Katha, Events ( Jhankies ) like - Vaman Avtaar , Narad Rishi, Shri Krishna Janam, Rasleela, Rukmani Vivaah, Sudama Charitra will be celebrated, Arrangements for child and dresses will be done by Organizers.
4. Prasad for First 6 Days and On 7th day - Bhagwat Pujan, Hawan and "Bhandara" (Food) must be arranged by Organizers for the Devotees.